Check in begins at 7am and is open until 10am
*Update: There is construction along Sutliff road near Mount Vernon. Due to this there will be about 0.8 mi of gravel along the route affecting the 78 mile route from IC, the 48 and 80 from Cedar Rapids, and the Century Loop. We will have a SAG wagon along this stretch to help riders who do not feel comfortable on gravel bypass the section. Our sincerest apologies and we thank you for your continued support.
Join us Sunday, June 4, 2017!!
Amenities included with registration:
- Rest stops with snacks, restrooms, and music!
- SAG wagons (Too tired to finish? Bike break along the route? We'll pick you up!)
- Free bike maintenance at the start/end location offered by World of Bikes (IC) and Northtowne Cycling and Fitness (CR)
- And more!
For Your Safety:
- Helmets are required: No Helmet, No Ride.
- Follow ALL rules of the road; obey traffic signs and signals.
- No headphones are permitted while riding.
- We ride safely, rain or shine!